- Association of State Criminal Investigative Agencies (ASCIA)
- BJA Executive Session on Police Leadership
- County Government Database
CountyOffice.org is the most accurate internet database of county government offices in the United States.
- CRI-TAC Collaborative Reform Initiative Technical Assistance Center
The Collaborative Reform Initiative Technical Assistance Center (CRI-TAC) provides free, customized technical assistance solutions designed to meet the unique needs of state, local, tribal, and campus communities throughout the United States.
- DOJ/BJA Smart Policing Initiative
- IJIS Institute
The mission of the IJIS Institute is to unite the private and public sectors to improve critical information sharing for those who provide public safety and administer justice in our communities.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- LEO Near Miss
- Major County Sheriffs of America
- National Law Enforcement Museum
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- National Public Safety Partnership
PSP provides an innovative framework for DOJ to enhance its support of state, tribal, and local law enforcement officers and prosecutors in the investigation, prosecution, and deterrence of violent crime, especially crime related to gun violence, gangs, and drug trafficking. This approach serves as a platform for DOJ to directly engage with cities to identify and prioritize resources that will help local communities address their violent crime crises.
- National Sheriffs Association
- NEI Associates
- Police Executive Research Forum
- Police Foundation
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- United States Department of Justice
This website is dedicated to officer safety and provides a wealth of resources and information designed for police chiefs and departments to easily implement safety practices.